Symptoms that arise due to this disease are diarrhea or excessive diarrhea, causing cattle to become weak, no appetite. If a horse suffers from diarrhea, the same thing must be done, which is to take the horse for a walk, to run until the horse pees or pee.
Bloat or flatulence
Symptoms, if a horse has flatulence, then he likes to roll on the ground like a stomach wrapped around. This is caused by feeding in the form of fresh forage because fresh forage is still a lot of gas content as a trigger for flatulence. Or it could also be caused by other causes, such as bathing livestock after work. This will cause the horse to catch a cold.
Handling, including taking the horse for a walk, then over time invited to run until the horse pees or pee. The drink is grated papaya fruit mixed with salt and cooking oil to taste. Another way can also provide soda added with salt.
Symptoms arising from this disease are a slimy nose, so that breathing is irregular. Handling, take the horse for a walk, then eventually run to run. Bathing the horse is only limited to the head and legs, and provide food in dry conditions.
Tips for Choosing a Good Horse
1. Determine the functions and benefits of buying a horse and the budget that must be prepared.
2. Either Horse Sport or Riding (Equestrian) demands its type and physical. You should see it starting from construction, height, body condition/posture, pedigree (lineage) and horse health. And another important thing is the CERTIFICATE. All horses for sporting purposes must be certified by the Bureau of Horse Registration.
3. The class or height of horses in the Pony G. horse group. Pony horses are divided into G1, G2, G3, G4. There are also KPIs, KP5, KP6. The higher the G the horse has a greater percentage of thoroughbred blood, while the local blood is getting smaller. The price is getting higher too. The rules have Classes A, B, C, D, E and F for pony where class A is the highest class.
4. The hardest thing about evaluating a horse is its physical condition and construction.
5. In buying a horse must see the temperament of his horse. This is very important because of the safety of you and your family.
6. If the goal is raised, horse fans for sport are either riding or racing. Choose a horse with Pedigree which includes Top of the Top. Although for this you will spend more money which of course better playing judi online http://188.8.131.52.