Who doesn’t know this fast, beautiful, and strong animal? Well, horses are beautiful and interesting animals that are used for different purposes. The most important fact about horses, which is often used in a wide variety of large games.
Different breeds, different prices.
Maybe those words can describe it. In the world, there are several breeds of horses that are sold quite expensive and not affordable for everyone. However, this does not apply to horse lovers who enjoys poker online at http://220.127.116.11.
Then, what about the appearance of the most expensive horses in the world? Which horses are listed as the three most expensive horses in the world? Why do these horses have high-value prices? Here are three of the most expensive horse lists in the world:
This is the most expensive horse in the world ever sold at a total price of US $ 70 million. Fusaichi Pegasus is a racing horse and has won many major racing competitions throughout the world. This horse has won a total prize of around the US $ 1,994,000, which is a large enough amount to be won by the horse. This horse was sold in 2000 and named as the most expensive horse in the world.
Shareef Dancer is a horse that has incised a record and won many races, making him generate income of nearly US $ 246,463 or around Rp. 3.27 billion throughout his career. This horse was bought by the Emir of Dubai in 1983 with a high price of US $ 40 million. This horse is called the main stallion which is very profitable and successful too. Shareef Dancer even won the title of horse from the Dubai Millennium because of its beauty.
Totilas entered the ranks of the most expensive horse ever sold at auction at a high price, namely US $ 21 million. This horse is an exceptional horse because it has carved many records and also won various races throughout the world. Also, this horse has also scored more than 90 in almost every competition.
Totilas was sold to Germans in 2011 and also participated in races there.
Finally, those are three of the most expensive horses in the world. Those horses are amazing and attractive. Even though they are very expensive, some horse lovers even still want to buy them because they are actually rare for collection.
Symptoms that arise due to this disease are diarrhea or excessive diarrhea, causing cattle to become weak, no appetite. If a horse suffers from diarrhea, the same thing must be done, which is to take the horse for a walk, to run until the horse pees or pee.
Bloat or flatulence
Symptoms, if a horse has flatulence, then he likes to roll on the ground like a stomach wrapped around. This is caused by feeding in the form of fresh forage because fresh forage is still a lot of gas content as a trigger for flatulence. Or it could also be caused by other causes, such as bathing livestock after work. This will cause the horse to catch a cold.
Handling, including taking the horse for a walk, then over time invited to run until the horse pees or pee. The drink is grated papaya fruit mixed with salt and cooking oil to taste. Another way can also provide soda added with salt.
Symptoms arising from this disease are a slimy nose, so that breathing is irregular. Handling, take the horse for a walk, then eventually run to run. Bathing the horse is only limited to the head and legs, and provide food in dry conditions.
Tips for Choosing a Good Horse
1. Determine the functions and benefits of buying a horse and the budget that must be prepared.
2. Either Horse Sport or Riding (Equestrian) demands its type and physical. You should see it starting from construction, height, body condition/posture, pedigree (lineage) and horse health. And another important thing is the CERTIFICATE. All horses for sporting purposes must be certified by the Bureau of Horse Registration.
3. The class or height of horses in the Pony G. horse group. Pony horses are divided into G1, G2, G3, G4. There are also KPIs, KP5, KP6. The higher the G the horse has a greater percentage of thoroughbred blood, while the local blood is getting smaller. The price is getting higher too. The rules have Classes A, B, C, D, E and F for pony where class A is the highest class.
4. The hardest thing about evaluating a horse is its physical condition and construction.
5. In buying a horse must see the temperament of his horse. This is very important because of the safety of you and your family.
6. If the goal is raised, horse fans for sport are either riding or racing. Choose a horse with Pedigree which includes Top of the Top. Although for this you will spend more money which of course better playing judi online http://18.104.22.168.